HOPE is just one TUNE AWAY!
HOPE is just one TUNE AWAY!
Ending The Great Depression of 2020
Event description for booking consideration
· Who: National Mental Health Speaker, Paul E Jones
1. Paul E Jones is a Nationally known Mental Health speaker, Author and survivor of Suicide who Starting in the late 90’s toured the United States speaking to over 2.5 Million people on over 150 College Campuses and Mental Health Associations.
2. On stage since the age of 5, Paul’s experience as an International Touring Standup comic and Musician have proven to captivate his Audience as he shares his Life Story and battles with depression and suicide. From the Good to the Bad, The Ugly and YES even the Funny you will find yourself on a roller coaster as this “Edu-tainer” help you understand Mental Health and the importance of “Taking Control” of your Brain!
· Why: After a 2 ½ year hiatus from touring and speaking for reasons that he will share, Paul, like many, many others found himself and his company, which he had started 18 years ago, deemed “Non-Essential” in 2020 due to the “Pandemic”. Close to wiped out at age 55 he again fell into a deep depression for over 15 months, a place he had not been in years, Paul began writing and Producing Music again. Therapy that would propel him back into the Mental Health world.
1. Over the past 2 ½ year Paul has been approached by many Mental Health organizations to get back involved due to the success of his past programs. He also found that his office turned in to a revolving door of people seeking answers for not only themselves, but THEIR CHILDREN. The stories of how our Children have been so affected by the lock downs, lack of personal contact with others and losing out on their childhood simply overwhelmed Paul, who had been dealing with a lost child in his own home.
2. Story after story of Suicides, Depression, Isolation, and self-harm have led him back in to touring and speaking. ENOUGH is ENOUGH is now the mantra’ and the GOAL is to END this NOW. NOT a SINGLE child or adult should commit Suicide or live a life of Isolation and MUST UNDERSTAND there is HOPE!
· How: This program is designed to include all of Paul’s passions and gifts of Music, Mental Health, and Motivation has been designed specifically for NOW!
1. Paul Shares his story and hope through his lightning-fast wit, music, and his willingness to share his story. Whether you are suffering from a mental health issue or are a loved one of someone who is you will be enlightened and entertained at the same time.
· Who should attend?
1. Those who are suffering from mental health issues and anxieties
2. Family members, loved ones, friends and support persons.
3. Employers, HR Professionals, Health Care Providers, Educators
4. Anyone with a desire to help STOP the 2020 Depression!
· THE THREE THINGS YOU WILL TAKE AWAY!
1. A TOTAL NEW Understanding of MENTAL HEALTH
This program is filled with solid and real stats most do not know
2. Tools on how to Navigate through the TUFF Times
SIMPLE and PROVEN Techniques
Resources in the hosting community which can help those in need
3. YOU ARE NOT ALONE-and MUST REACH OUT
MOST people suffering think they are alone. YOU ARE NOT. Paul will share not only resources but also show you INSTANTLY…. YOU ARE NOT ALONE
Music, Mental Health, and Motivation – Program Outline
Below is a summary of how the program will run.
NOTE: Paul is not a “Script” guy! This outline is purely for informational purposes. Each and every show take on it’s own life. You just never know what’s gonna take place!
Opening Act: - 5-10 Min
· A brief welcome by the event manager.
o House Keeping Explanation
o Introduction of event sponsors and V.I.P’s
Middle Act: - 15-20 Min
· Paul travels with a collection of artist, musicians, and comedians. Each show will have a 15-20 Minute special guest to get the Vibe in the room going.
Headliner: - 1 ½ - 2 Hours
· The introduction of Paul E Jones – HOLD on to your seat, fasten your seatbelt and get ready for one hell of a ride!
Q and A: TBD
· Paul has become very well known for not leaving until the last question is answered. While everyone is welcome to stay during this time you are also able to leave at any time. Paul will answer everything he is asked to the best of his ability.
· NOTE: The venue controls how much time can be allotted, and this time will vary. IF a second show is on the schedule for the day this will also be considered as well.
Topics Paul will cover:
· What is the GREAT Depression of 2020 and how we got here
· The Difference between Mental Health and Mental Illness
· Recognizing those who need help and steps to take
· Taking control of the recovery process for all
Copyright © 2020 ZassCo Publishing
Powered by ZassCo, Inc
New Site is about done